18 February 2010

Blaze(r) on By

The temptations have already begun. I hear clothes saying "My girl" when I look at them.

This morning among the assortment of emails I had waiting for me was one from Madewell featuring the perfect spring blazer. It was an off white striped academy blazer and was even paired with the cutest oxfords, which I have been wanting for the longest time...and not the white and black kind that I wore during my private school days. Ohh, how my eyes widened at the thought of having such articles in my wardrobe. But as I was roaming their site, the little voice inside my head repeating "Don't give in" grew louder and louder, and thoughts of making a purchase subsided.

For those of you who have not gone cold turkey from shopping, here is the blazer with the cute oxfords as well as two other outfits of theirs that I loved.


Also, if anyone loves Mary Kate Olsen or for that matter doesn't or if you just need a laugh, check out MK parodies here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter