27 February 2010

Rain Drops Keep Falling On My Head

Wet, cold, puddles, wind; no one wants to go out in such unpleasant weather. We'd all rather curl up in bed with our warm blankets, read a good book, or lounge around lazily while the rain steadily pit-pats outside.

Unfortunately, we are not all so blessed with the fortune of getting to do just that. Some of us have to brave the nasty weather beyond our front doors.

In preparation for the journey into inclement weather, one must don the appropriate attire. This does not mean put on the most drab outfit that you own just because it's gross outside and therefore you have the right to look gross too. Last time I checked the constitution, there was no clause saying that in the presence of rain or any other disagreeable weather, you have the unequivocal right to dress publicly in garb that is synonymous with the word...dare I say it...frumpy. Eew. Instead, one must dress in an outfit that will say the minute you step out the door "C'mon weather, I can handle whatever scenario you throw my way. Nothing will stop me from looking incredible."

With the gloomy, rainy weather I see out my window, I leave you all with an outfit for those days when you must make a splash somewhere else other than your home.

Pour les femmes:
No Downpour on a Stylish Outfit

Pour les hommes:


And even if you are so lucky as to be that person splashed by a car driving by or the one who stumbles into a large puddle, at least you'll be looking dirty chic instead of just dirty dirty.

So with your fashionable outfits ready, open the door and make splash wherever your day takes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter