15 February 2010

Spring Forward to Fall

As the days wind down to the start of my "no clothing purchase diet," I'm watching New York Fashion Week's Fall RTW collections to get inspiration for any last minute purchases needed to ensure that I remain somewhat in vogue for the coming year.

Diane Von Furstenburg has caught my eye. Her collection was classy with the perfect amount of tomboy to scream chic and commanding.

However, Altuzarra commanded the aggressive femme fatale look for Fall. A powerhouse outfit is a must in every women's wardrobe.

For the Fall, I definitely need lots of bright colors. Not necessarily hot pink or neon yellow bright but colors that make a statement. Take Lela Rose's Fall RTW collection as an example. Loved her use of color throughout it. The colors were not overpowering. Rather, they added character to the clothes by not being the standard browns and grays of Fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter