22 February 2010

Test #1

One thing's for sure Orlando can't be beat on Outlet Malls. Literally around every corner is one to tempt you with so called deals. Today, two of my roommates wanted to hit up the outlets in search of a cheap but cute white dress to wear to a glow party this upcoming Thursday. An invite was extended my way to accompany them on their shopping adventures. Naturally, I wanted to say yes right away, but then the sad thought of not being able to buy anything passed through my mind. However, I still said yes and used this as my first "test"....

...And I passed!!

I wouldn't say I got an A+ on the test, but a nice average B would suffice. I had my moments when I wanted to make a nice designer purchase. Its hard saying no when you see a good deal on a Burberry jacket or Lacoste polo! One day I will be able to breeze on by the stores without wanting to drop a dime. One day...

But for now, a couple of the stores I had to say goodbye to


*had to throw in V.V. for my southern friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter